Golly gosh, Golly Ghai, boy, do we enjoy our exalted status in Fiji. Given the level of vituperation from the anti-regime lobby against some other perceived supporters of the Bainimarama Government, Grubsheet gets off entirely scot-free. We get cheery hellos in the street, people fall over themselves to buy us drinks and dusky maidens keep wanting to take us home to meet their mothers. It’s all given us a terribly big head, and who can blame us when we get showered with fan mail like the following. This person outdoes even our biggest fans. We can’t generously share the limelight because he or she insists on remaining anonymous. But honestly. This adulation verges on the embarrassing. Well, almost. Seriously, is anyone else anywhere in the world half as popular as we are? Aw shucks.
If you reading this let me tell you that I as a Kai Viti totally detest you and your type. I detest and look at you and the regime with total repugnance/ revulsion every minute because of the following:
- overthrow of govt I elected;
- treatment of my chiefs, lotu and vanua;
- behaviour totally foreign to the respect and culture of we the Kai Viti;
- lack of humility;
- disrespectful words ie viavialevu
- arrogance ie dokadoka;
- lack of morals;
- lack of justice and fairness (kilavata syndrome and veivakaduiduitaki);
- zero concern for environment;
- zero respect for our history;
- zero respect for UN Declaration of Rights of Indigenous Peoples;
- treating us as if we stupid and lacking independant thought;
- zero consultations in anything and everything;
- drunkard immoral behaviour;
- no respect for Jesus Christ;
- supporting immoral acts and degradation of our youths with 5am closing of nightclubs;
- Bollywoodisation of our media and culture;
- theft of our identity;
- no respect for the Queen and Ratu Sir Lala Sukuna;
- corruption of judiciary and young men and woman in security forces;
- brainwashing the nation into a state of inability to distinguish right from wrong;
- forcing on us a leadership which is the worst ever in our nation (a bunch of wannabees, pretenders, fraudsters and criminals);
- bringing into Fiji those pretending to be Fijians like you (via $3000 fee dual citizenship) but really just exploiters with no regard for us and our cultures and peoples;
and the list goes on.
PLEASE JUST PISS OFF CAUSE i AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR WRITINGS AND DAILY RUBBISH.
Kai Viti and yes hundreds of thousands feel exactly the same as I do.
YOU WILL REALISE THIS WHEN OUR HOUR ARRIVES.
January 10, 2013 2:04 PM
Hey, buddy boy, keep taking the tablets!